Marketing strategy for new product (Case study)

SEO, SEM, Keyword Research, Link building, WordPress, Google webmaster, Google analystic.
Product marketing source of traffic

Recently I have done one of my client new product-based website Digital marketing.

He says' Can you promote my new product business website SAFELY.

My answer is Yes, I will improve your product business website targeted audience SAFELY.

Safely is the targeted goal of my client :)

I have started my client's product website marketing. Honestly speaking, my client's product website is very expensive and he needs very high-quality product marketing services. Well, I start an ongoing white hat campaign. First, I have to target the local region of my client. Then, I have starting off-site marketing such as:

1) My client just created the best website but without market research. To start I have created a list of targeted products competitive market analysis report. I have collected for product relevant local competitors' website URLs. Then I analyzed the competitor's on-site SEO strategy, off-site strategy, Keywords and product strategy, Product prices comparison, Product reviews, Product quality, and other market analyses. I have created a market analysis report and sent it to my client. He is pleased to see this report.

2) I have improved my client's local business listings/citations. I have added my client product to the 10 most popular business listing platforms. Such as Google business, Yelp. Yahoo directory and 7 more.

3) I have improved my off-site SEO link-building strategy. My client asks me to create a bulk link within 6 months. But I cannot do this I will provide bulk and lower page rank link submission services. Because I am a professional link-building expert with 7 years experience of in white hat backlinks creation. I am following the guidelines of the webmaster forum. I will add only good quality and higher page rank linkbacks for each product page. Google and other top search engines allow only balance link building. "Balancing means creating backlinks equally for each page".

4) I have improved my client blogger outreach marketing campaign. This is a very long and ongoing process. I have increased each product page's targeted audience through white hat blogger outreach. I have created white hat blog comments, I have created unique content guest posts backlinks, I have created higher domain authority webpages direct URL submission links and I have started a white hat email marketing campaign.

5) I have improved the ongoing social media campaign. I have improved Twitter business page optimization, Facebook page optimization, Google plus, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Instagram page optimization. I have improved ongoing ads marketing campaigns, I have improved targeted audience, I have improved social media targeted traffic and sales.

I have provided my client 10 months long time services. I have improved on-pages for each product SEO, Off-site complete marketing strategy, Competitive market research, Local SEO improvement, and product sales.

Finally, he said at the end of the job.


"I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED"

Link for hire me if you require product marketing.

Comments

Popular Post

WordPress SEO basic tips for new website

Free SEO website audit report

10 steps to local business marketing